Why participate in Bridal & Beyond?
The News Sentinel Bridal & Beyond event combines a $265,000 media campaign with the power of event marketing to ensure that you are reaching your target audience in a unique way:
Why Event Marketing?
- Audience Concentration: With nearly 40% of brides attending bridal shows during their planning process, event marketing offers the opportunity to interact one-on-one with potential customers and to leave consumers with impressions they won’t easily forget.
- Cost effective: The average cost per attendee interaction at an event is significantly lower than the cost of an average sales call. Event-qualified leads mean more clients, less time!
- Get an edge: Enhance your brand image and position and maximize awareness among our highly targeted consumer base.
- Plus, we’ll send you a FREE list of registered brides by March 1, 2014!
Promotional Media Campaign
- Full-color ads in News Sentinel publications.
- Bridal & Beyond Magazine: More than 30,000 copies distributed to target audience households, to attendees of the event, and to every new bride who places an engagement announcement through July 2014!
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter and YouTube promotion to interact with our target audience and generate excitement for the event.
- Online: Advertising the event on TheKnot.com, Facebook, and campaigns on KnoxNews.com.
- Media: Television and radio promotion during the two weeks leading up to the event.
For more information on booth packages and additional marketing opportunities, click here.
Take advantage of our multiple-show discount if you are participating in more than one Knoxville News Sentinel event, email Chesney Anderson at AndersonC@knoxnews.com for more information.
Phone: 865-342-6553 Fax: 865-342-6898 Email: AndersonC@knoxnews.com